From fully immersive live performances to site specific system design, I’ve worked in venues around the world ensuring concerts sound their very best.
- Experienced on a wide range of consoles at both Front of House and Monitors.
- Have mixed in venues around the world for both one-off shows and sustained tour cycles.
- Setup synchronized playback systems along with monitoring for the performers to help you bring that 80 piece choir on the road and keep them in time.
- Match & recreate your studio effects to make sure the concert experience fits the overall sound and presence of the band.
- Systems available to cover everything from documenting a single show to recording a double live album across multiple venues.
- Mobile recording rigs to accommodate making an album wherever you’d like to record.
- Experience working with video crews to ensure project sync and first rate audio for any streaming or film project.
- Selection of speaker setups and console programming for location specific audio design.
- Effects programming and configuration from the smallest pedalboard to MIDI controlled multi-effects racks.
- Custom audio rider design ensures that venues know exactly what to expect & have prepared for your arrival saving time & money on configuration.