Live Production and Recording Services Include:
From fully immersive live performances to site specific system design, I’ve worked in venues around the world ensuring concerts sound their very best.
- Experienced on a wide range of consoles at both Front of House and Monitors.
- Have mixed in venues around the world for both one-off shows and sustained tour cycles.
- Setup synchronized playback systems along with monitoring for the performers to help you bring that 80 piece choir on the road and keep them in time.
- Match & recreate your studio effects to make sure the concert experience fits the overall sound and presence of the band.
- Systems available to cover everything from documenting a single show to recording a double live album across multiple venues.
- Mobile recording rigs to accommodate making an album wherever you’d like to record.
- Experience working with video crews to ensure project sync and first rate audio for any streaming or film project.
- Selection of speaker setups and console programming for location specific audio design.
- Effects programming and configuration from the smallest pedalboard to MIDI controlled multi-effects racks.
- Custom audio rider design ensures that venues know exactly what to expect & have prepared for your arrival saving time & money on configuration.
No matter what your project might entail, Ryan has both the equipment and expertise to fit your project’s needs. To check out some of his previous work spanning in live mixing, live recording, and system design, click on the “Music Videos” and “Clients” tabs to explore! From Ryan: “From fully immersive live performances to site specific system design, I’ve worked in venues around the world ensuring concerts sound their very best.“